INFRA-RED BODY WRAP & PRESSOTHERAPY COMBO
REVOLUTIONARY NEW TECHNOLOGY WHICH HELP THE BODY TO REDUCE FAT & INCHES DETOXIFIES * DISSOLVES FAT * PAIN RELIEF * WEIGHT LOSS
BENEFITS AT THE GLANCE
- ASSISTS IN WEIGHT LOSS
- DISSOLVES FAT
- HELPS TO REDUCE PAIN & SWELLING
- HELPS TO REDUCE CELLULITE
- REDEFINES THE LEGS, STOMACH & ARMS WHILE ENHANCING SKIN TONE
- WEIGHT LOSS
Pressotherapy is a detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body's natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone.
Pressotherapy is a computer controlled compression system, which operates using inflating pumps. The body suit is equipped with infra-red heating elements. The far-infrared can help increase basic metabolic rate (BMR), which is the fast and natural way to lose weight.
Far Infrared heat is completely safe and natural. It is 5-15 micron wavelength is actually the light that we can’t see, but can feel as a heat. It is the same type of heat that body produces naturally to warm itself, and more than half of the sun’s heat is infrared as well, so it is completely safe & natural.
For best results, it is recommended that clients receive a series of treatments, ranging from 8-15 treatments, depending on specific individual needs. Weekly treatments are recommended to achieve best results.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)Presence of any pain or numbness
- Acute infection of the affected limbCardiac Heart Failure (CHF)
- Any instance where increase venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
OTHER PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS:
- Medications – Diuretics, barbiturates and beta‐blockers may impair the body’s natural heat loss mechanisms. Anticholinergics such as amitryptaline may inhibit sweating and can predispose individuals to heat rash or to a lesser extent heat stroke. Some over‐the‐counter drugs, such as antihistamines, may also cause the body to be more prone to heat stroke.
- Pregnancy/Breast Feeding – Pregnant or breast feeding do not use the infra slim body wrap with or without air pressure massage. A detoxification process will produce the expelled toxins into your breast milk.
- Menstruation – Heating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase their menstrual flow.
- Elderly – The body must be able to activate its natural cooling processes in order to maintain core body temperature. As we mature, our bodies naturally lose this capability. Guests over the age of 70 will be permitted for infra slim air pressure massage use, however, at a lower temperature.
- Cardiovascular Conditions – Individuals with cardiovascular conditions or problems (hypertension/hypo tension), congestive heart failure, impaired coronary circulation or those who are taking medications which might affect blood pressure should exercise caution when exposed to prolonged heat. Heat stress increases cardiac output and blood flow in an effort to transfer internal body heat to the outside environment via the skin (perspiration) and respiratory system. This takes place primarily due to major changes in the heart rate, which has the potential to increase by thirty (30) beats per minute for each degree increase in core body temperature.
- Alcohol/Alcohol Abuse – Contrary to popular believe, it is not advisable to attempt to “sweat out” a hangover. Alcohol intoxication decreases a person’s judgment; therefore, he/she may not realize when the body has a negative reaction to high heat. Alcohol also increases the heart rate, which may be further increased by heat stress. Guests who appear intoxicated or inform us of alcohol consumption prior to use of the infra slim air pressure massage will forfeit their scheduled appointment and no refund or credit will be issued.
- Reduced Ability to Sweat or Perspire Associated With – Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating.
- Hemophiliacs/Individuals Prone to Bleeding – The use of infra slim air pressure massages should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding.
- Fever – An individual who has a fever should not use an infra slim air pressure massage until the fever subsides.
- Insensitivity to Heat – An individual with insensitivity to heat should not use an infra slim air pressure massage.
- Joint Injury – If you have a recent (acute) joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after an injury or until the swollen symptoms subside. If you have a joint or joints that are chronically hot and swollen, these joints may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
- Implants – Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using an infra slim air pressure massage.
- Pacemakers/Defibrillators – The magnets used to assemble infra slim air pressure massages can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may case. In the rare event that you experience pain and/or discomfort, immediately discontinue infra slim air pressure massage use, and exit the infra slim air pressure massage.We also recommend to consult your physician for any health related concerns or contra-indications.
WE RECOMMEND TO CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO PURCHASING ANY SPA SERVICES.