ULTHERAPY (HIGH INTENSITY FOCUSED ULTRASOUND) - THE ONLY FDA-CLEARED NON-SURGICAL FACE LIFT TREATMENT - BEST ALTERNATIVE TO THE COSMETIC SURGERY
BENEFITS OF ULTHERAPY:
- ONE TREATMENT ONLY – it immediately achieves the instant face uplift. Results will continue to improve up to 6 month after the treatment. HIFU targets the deep foundation layer - same layer as addressed in cosmetic surgery, but won't duplicate the results of a surgical face lift. However, it is a great alternative, especially for those not ready for surgery or for people looking to extend the effects of cosmetic surgery.
- NO POST PROCEDURES - no special after-care requirements
- NO DOWNTIME - you can resume your normal activities immediately.
- NON-INVASIVE, NON-SURGICAL, COMPLETELY SAFE: The FDA-cleared Ultherapy or HIFU procedure has been established to be safe and effective in clinical studies and over 200,000 patient treatments worldwide. It literally achieves the results similar of a face lift and considered the best alternative to the invasive surgery or injections.
- UPLIFT HAPPENS NATURALLY - By stimulating the deep structural support layers of the skin, a natural, regenerative response is initiated, stimulating the growth of new collagen, which lifts and tightens the skin over time. Because ultrasound technology actually works from the inside-out, results build gradually over 2-3 months, and can continue to improve up to 6 months after the treatment.
RESULTS OF ULTHERAPY:
- Tighter, better skin, including your forehead, eyes, mouth, neck, décolleté
- Reduced fine to deep wrinkles, under eye troughs, bags and dark circles
- Skin lifting
- Slows down the development of aging signs
- Lifts and tightens the cheeks without the surgery
- Slows down the development of aging signs on the face, neck and décolleté
- Improves skin elasticity and shaping of the face contour
- Improves jaw line
- Acne reduction - In the study, 22 patients (average age 23) with moderate-to-severe acne were treated with Ultherapy using the 1 mm transducer for superficial skin treatment. At the three and six month follow-up, a significant number (80 to 90 percent) noticed improvement, with improvement reported as far out as 90 days.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST:
We guarantee you the best price in town and we will match or beat our competitors. Our staff is very friendly and eager to help you with all your concerns or questions and provide you with the best personalized service.
Please call 720-383-9388 for more info or to sign up for a FREE consultation with our certified specialist (required before treatment). During the consultation you tell us about your specific goals, and we come up with an appropriate personalized recommendations & the incredible price for you. You will not be disappointed. That's our promise.
If you purchase a one year SPA membership that includes tanning, massage, facial, body wrap and vibration platform, you will get up to 50% additional discount of our regular price.
DOES ULTHERAPY FACE LIFTING HURT:
It does not cause major discomfort. You may feel some discomfort, warm or heat sensations or even a slight pain that lasts for a few seconds and only during the pulsation cycle when the ultrasound energy is being applied. This discomfort or sometimes even pain is very brief and a good sign that collagen-building process has begun. The level of discomfort depends on the settings used, the area being treated, and the individual sensitivity. Around the eyes and over any bony prominence tend to be more intense. The neck region seems to be the area that tolerates the HIFU treatment the best.
The good news is that technician can use a lower energy level and increased number of pulses to achieve the desired results with much lower discomfort/pain level. The second factor related to pain/discomfort during HIFU procedure is the type of skin being treated. People with thicker skin or more dense areas will tolerate HIFU treatment very well.
Even we find it not necessary, some especially sensitive people may choose to take over the counter pain medication before the procedure to increase the tolerance.
WHAT AREAS COULD BE TREATED WITH ULTHERAPY:
FDA cleared the ultherapy to lift skin on the neck, under the chin, and above the brow in 2009. Since then Ultherapy has additionally been cleared for treatments on the decollete to minimize lines and wrinkles. HIFU has been successfully used on other body areas as well, so new FDA clearances may arise in the future as studies continue on other body areas.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER TREATMENT:
There may be slight redness for up to a few hours following the treatment, and a small percentage of clients may have slight swelling, tingling or tenderness to touch, but these are mild and temporary in nature. Patients treated with HIFU still have fresh young collagen after a year’s time following the procedure, but future touch-up treatments can help keep pace with the aging process, which varies by individual.
- open facial wounds or lesions
- metal stents/implants in the face or neck (dental implants OK)
- implantable electrical devices
- within two weeks after the Botox
- pregnant or breast-feeding woman
- permanent dermal implants
- anti-thrombosis therapy
- active systematic or skin disease which may hinder regeneration
- hemorrhagic disorders or dysfunctions