LOOSE FROM 0.5" UP TO 2.5" IN ONE SESSION.
YES, WE LITERALLY MELT FAT!!! NO PAIN, NO DOWNTIME, NON-SURGICAL, NON-INVASIVE, SAFE & EFFECTIVE
OUR FAT REDUCTION, CELLULITE REDUCTION, SKIN TIGHTENING AND BUTT LIFTING EQUIPMENT:
MACHINE 1 - INNOVATIVE COMBINATION OF SIMULTANEOUSLY INCORPORATED DISTINCT TECHNOLOGIES:
- HIGH-INTENSITY NON-FOCUSED ULTRASOUND
- HIGH-INTENSITY MONOPOLAR RADIOFREQUENCY
- NEGATIVE PRESSURE MASSAGE
The results are visible and measurable immediately after each treatment. Several treatments are combined in each session to offer you maximum results and unbeatable value for your money. Multiple sessions required.
MACHINE 2 - LIPOHIFU (HIGH INTENSITY FOCUSED ULTRA SOUND) also known as "LIPOSONIX" - FOR DEEPER FAT DESTRUCTION.
Just one session - all that most people need with this state of the art machine. However multiple treatments may be performed if required. HIFU (High Intensity FOCUSED Ultrasound) penetrates the subcutaneous fat layer beneath the skin down to 13 mm and permanently destroys unwanted fat cells with intense focused ultrasound by causing a rapid local temperature rise, destroying targeted adipose tissue just beneath the skin in the abdomen and flanks without harming skin or surrounding tissues. Triglyceride, fatty acid of cells will excrete out of body trough normal metabolic process.
RESULTS AND BENEFITS :
- Localized fat and cellulite reduction
- Body sculpture and remodeling
- Skin tightening and lifting
- Wrinkle reduction
- Collagen regeneration
Some reduction is typically seen immediately after but will continue to gradually improve in 8 to 12 weeks (which is the time needed for the body to naturally process the treated fat). Lipohifu is not liposuction or surgery, and is not a replacement for a healthy lifestyle and exercise. It is a quick, easy way to help you slim and hit your personal shape goals.
HOW DOES THE LIPOHIFU ALSO KNOWN AS LIPOSONIX PERFORM COMPARE TO COOLSCULPTING? WE BELIEVE THAT LIPOHIFU BEATS COOLSCULPTING:
- Lipohifu causes DEEPER fat destruction
- Lipohifu allows custom contouring vs. Coolsculpting which has specific headpieces
- Lipohifu can be done in one session vs. Coolsculpting which may require several sessions
- Lipohifu has no known side-effects while Coolsculpting caus es treated area to bruise, which may last for a few weeks after Coolsculpting.
- Temporary numbness is common after Coolsculpting due to affect of freezing the tissues and nerves and may last up to 8 weeks. In some rare cases it may never be recovered back to normal as some people reported permanent loss of sensitivity at treated area.
- Delayed onset of pain and / or itching around 5 days after Coolsculpting. The discomfort is due to inflammation of the tissue.
- Freezing fat feels very uncomfortable to most people.
LIPOHIFU DOES NOT HAVE ANY OF THESE LISTED ABOVE SIDE EFFECTS. We believe that LIPOHIFU or LIPOSONIX overperforms SculpSure body contouring as well because you will see the results immediately after the LIPOHIFU treatment and they will continue to improve for 3-6 month after just one treatment. With SculpSure you will see the results in about 3 month after the treatment.
TREATMENT COST, "TREATMENT AREA" & TREATMENT INTERVALS:
Machine 1 - One "Treatment Area" is up to 8.5 x 11 inches, which is the size of a standard piece of paper. Any region that requires bilateral treatment (i.e. outer thighs, etc.), would be considered as 2 Treatment Areas.
- Abdomen - 1 Treatment Area (larger abdomen may be more than one area)
- Arms - 1 Treatment Area
- Flanks / Love handles / Muffin Top - 2 Treatment Areas
- Mid back / Bra fat - 1 Treatment Area
- Outer Thighs (also referred to as saddle bags) - 2 Treatment Areas
- Inner Thighs - 2 Treatment Areas
- Back of the Thighs (under the buttocks) - 2 Treatment Areas
- Front of the Thighs - 2 Treatment Areas
- Buttocks - 2 Treatment Areas
- Knees - 1 Treatment Area
Machine 1 - Non-Focused Ultrasound. The treatment will usually show an immediate change. We recommend 3 sessions for the first week and following sessions once a week. Not less than 6 to 12 total sessions depending on the individual's desired results. A typical session lasts on average 30 to 45 minutes (20-25 minutes of ultrasound cavitation and 10-20 minutes of RF) depending on the patient and the area treated. After the initial treatments are completed, maintenance treatments consist of 1 session each month for 4 months.
Machine 1 - THE REGULAR TREATMENT PRICE FOR SINGLE SESSION FOR ONE AREA IS $150. One "Treatment Area" is approximately 8.5 x 11 inches. We offer big discounts for packages of 6 & 12 treatments. (Minimum 6 treatments per 1 area recommended). We match any legitimate local advertised price for the same area (some charge for a smaller area like 6x9) & same treatment, i.e. RF, Cavitation & Negative Air Pressure massage all-in-one.
Machine 2 - Focused Ultrasound. One treatment only, deeper penetration, typically better results that will gradually improve in 8-12 weeks. Boosts collagen production in the deeper layer that leads to cellulite reduction. Treatment can be done once every 3 month but recommended to repeat once a year if client desires.
Machine 2 - THE TREATMENT COST FOR ONE AREA IS $150. One "Treatment Area" is 2"x 2". We offer a big discounts for packages of 6, 8, 10 & 12 treatment areas.
Additional up to 50% discount for our Tanning & SPA members. If you purchase a one year SPA membership that includes tanning, massage, facial, body wrap and vibration platform, you will get up to 50% additional discount of our regular price. SO, BECOME A MEMBER - LOOK YOUNGER, FEEL BETTER, HAVE MORE ENERGY & SAVE UP TO 50% ON MEDICAL SPA TREATMENTS.
WE MATCH ANY LEGITIMATE LOCAL ADVERTISED PRICE FOR THE SAME TREATMENT / SAME AREA. For your personal price estimate and to find more about Ultra Sound LIPO please call 720-383-9388 to sign up for a FREE consultation with our certified laser equipment specialist where you discuss your specific goals, and we come up with an appropriate personalized recommendations & the incredible price for you. You will not be disappointed. That's our promise.
HOW THE ULTRASOUND LIPO CAVITATION WORKS:
Ultrasound Cavitation Lipo is widely recognized as one of the most effective cellulite reduction and local fat loss technologies available today. The Cavitation technology is not a miracle treatment, but if you suffer from cellulite or you want a NON-SURGICAL solution for local fat deposit reduction, it is one of the best single technologies you can possibly get today to fight your body imperfections.
Ultrasound Cavitation Lipo uses special low frequencies to break down deep stubborn local fat tissues which are subsequently disposed of through the lymphatic and urinary systems. It is also effective in reducing cellulite. When applied in conjunction with Radio Frequency (RF) and Negative Pressure Massage it also helps to lift the sagging skin resulted of fat loss.
BEFORE AND AFTER CARE ADVICE - To ensure the best results with this treatment we suggest that you follow these recommendations:
- Use our muscle tone vibration station after the treatment (included) to stimulate lymph & blood circulation
- Drink at least 2 liters of water before your treatment and another 2 liters in the day after your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice or tea is not water).
- You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment.
- Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine in the day of treatment of 48 hrs after.
- We suggest to purchase & use our infra-red massage bed sessions for 5-10 after the LIPO treatment to stimulate lymph movement ($10 per 30 min session)
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna straight after treatment.
- Diet: Follow a low starch, low sugar diet for best results
- Walk for at least 30-60 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement
Drink plenty of water. Drinking water is a necessary part of the treatment to facilitate the elimination of the broken down fat. Maintain a low calorie diet for a few days after the treatment to ensure that the energy released by the treatment is metabolized by the body. After the treatment patients are able to return to their daily activities as usual.
CONTRAINDICATIONS - Even though it is a safe and painless procedure, there are contraindications for people with:
KIDNEY FAILURE, LIVER FAILURE, HEART DISEASE, CARRYING A PACEMAKER, PREGNANCY, LACTATION, ETC. ARE NOT SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR THE CAVITATION TREATMENT.
DO NOT START THIS TREATMENT UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES: During menstruation Ultra Sound cannot be applied to abdomen; acute infections and diseases; high or unbalanced cholesterol; thyroid disease and other hormonal disorders; immune diseases; heart disease or pacemakers; autoimmune diseases; HIV or AIDS; cancer in any form at any time; severe high blood pressure or circulation problems; liver or kidney disease; treatment with anti-inflammatory; anticoagulants, antibiotics, or under the age of 18.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: